On May 5th, 2010 our life was redefined when we discovered that I have a tumor
growing in the spinal cord of my neck.

The purpose of this blog to keep an updated record of our "Life Redefined" and give you the details you might be wondering about (surgery, recovery and other random daily stuff, etc...)

For our friends and our family members who want to be kept updated this is the easiest way for us to do it. It's also good therapy for me to write it down!

We still want you to call or visit if you feel like it - we find so much strength from you. All of your words and encouraging thoughts and prayers are a great blessing for us!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Looking for Books!

Does anyone have any of these books that I can borrow?  I've been putting off reading them forever and maybe I'll have time to read!

"The Kingdom and the Crown" book series by Gerald Lund
or
"Children of the Promise" book series by Dean Hughes

Book or Audio format!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I have the whole Children of the Promise series that you can read. They are great!

Jamie said...

And...I might have the Kingdom and he Crown. Sounds familiar. A while back my mother-in-law gave me a bunch of books. I will look for that series, too.

Melissa said...

I don't know you, but my sister does, and I just thought I would recommend a few books. (I have been having health problems of my own and have been reading tons of books lately since I can do little else.) Shannon Hale books are good. So are books by Gail Carson Levine. And Fablehaven books. The Penderwicks is a good book. And The Myterious Benedict Society. And books by Brandon Sanderson. Anyway, I hope you find some good books.

Shari said...

I have the Kingdom and the Crown series as well as lots of other good books. When you are ready for them let me know. :)