On May 5th, 2010 our life was redefined when we discovered that I have a tumor
growing in the spinal cord of my neck.

The purpose of this blog to keep an updated record of our "Life Redefined" and give you the details you might be wondering about (surgery, recovery and other random daily stuff, etc...)

For our friends and our family members who want to be kept updated this is the easiest way for us to do it. It's also good therapy for me to write it down!

We still want you to call or visit if you feel like it - we find so much strength from you. All of your words and encouraging thoughts and prayers are a great blessing for us!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 3 Joke!

Knock Knock!


Who’s there?

Vera.

Vera who?

Vera few people think these jokes are funny.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kara - I just received a text from my dad about your blog. I am anxious to hear what you find out at your consultation today. We are praying for you girl!!!

yesittoms said...

Kara,

You are one of the strongest people I know. You would have to be with Mike and I picking on you as much as we did when we were kids. I know that you will kick this things butt, so do it and let Cori and I know if you need anything. Love you very much, Miss you very much, hope to see you soon.

Love, Tom

Larsen said...

especially me!!! (thinks these jokes are not very funny)

kyle

JessieMomma said...

Kara,
Thinking of you tonight and praying that all is going well. We will be checking back for an update. Much love!
~ Donna Edgar, Jessica Worley and kids

Cindy McGrath said...

Kara,
I just heard about your health issue. I understand part of what you are going through because of my recent health problem. I learned that Heavenly Father will comfort you and help you get through it. I will be in Utah until May 14, I would love to visit you. We are praying for you. Love, Cindy McGrath

Suzanne said...

My Dear Kara,
We are praying for you and your family. May you be able to feel the peace that surpasses all understanding. We love you!
Suzanne
Chelsea and Amanda would love to come to see you some time.