On May 5th, 2010 our life was redefined when we discovered that I have a tumor
growing in the spinal cord of my neck.

The purpose of this blog to keep an updated record of our "Life Redefined" and give you the details you might be wondering about (surgery, recovery and other random daily stuff, etc...)

For our friends and our family members who want to be kept updated this is the easiest way for us to do it. It's also good therapy for me to write it down!

We still want you to call or visit if you feel like it - we find so much strength from you. All of your words and encouraging thoughts and prayers are a great blessing for us!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Joke from my other Kara!

Q: "Why to seagulls fly over the sea?"
A: "Because if they flew over the bay, they'd be bagels!"

My kind of CHEESE!  From my kind of person!

No comments: